EN - Products & Solutions - Railways - power - Header
EN - Products & Solutions - Construction & infrastructure - railways - power - Text
Power cables used in Railway and Underground applications including:
TERAIL Power Cables
- Medium Voltage cables 18/30 kV for track side aerial lines, also with special fire performance
- Medium Voltage cables 25 kV used for track side aerial lines and for pantograph connection, also with special fire performance
- Fire Resistant power cables 12/20 kV for emergency circuits in general indoor use, also halogen free
- Medium Voltage cables 3.6/6 kV for the supply of signalling and auxiliary circuits
- Medium Voltage cables 1.8/3 kV used for track feeder circuit, with special fire performance
- Low Voltage cables 0.6/1 kV used for lighting and low voltage circuits, also halogen free
- Low Voltage cables 0.45/0.75 kV - flexible cables for equipment and rail track connections, also halogen free
- TERAIL Flex - Sector shaped conductor flexible for low voltage circuits, also halogen free
- TERAIL Afumex Subaqua 1.8/3 kV
In order to meet the specific needs deriving from a special application (Tunnel with frequent ingress of water, either fresh or salt), Prysmian developed a new design for 1.8/3 kV power cable with EPR insulation and LS0H anti-termite sheathing material: TERAIL Subaqua.
This cable leverages the excellent electrical ageing properties of EPR and avoids using metallic sheath or expensive swelling materials. Some of the benefits guaranteed by this solution are:
- Water resistance - no water treeing - longer life-time
- Higher overload temperature - safer
- Better partial discharge resistance, no shrink-back, flexibility – better tolerance to jointers’ errors
- Lead Free - Health and Safety - environmental benefits
- Lighter, longer delivery lengths, lower number of joints, reduced jointing costs and jointing problems
- Lower total investment cost
Search filter EN
Refine your search in Power
We are sorry!
We couldn't find any results for '' inside ''.
Check your spelling for typos or try a new search.
Cannot find what you are looking for?
Send your enquiry directly to our local customer care via the form below